Friday, March 23, 2012

Review Copy Cleanup - Mysterious Meetup Challenge

In the Mysterious Meetup Challenge you can have that conversation with your favourite book character of all times. Who would you want to meet? What questions would you ask him or her? Share your Mysterious Meetup with us!

For my mysterious meetup, I would choose to meet Hermione Granger! Not only is she awesomely smart and brave and generally kicks butt, but I hope she could teach me a spell or too and maybe help me out with my potions homework. And if the fact that she can do better than Ron came up, well...

Check out everyone else's mysterious meetups by stopping here!

7 comments:

  1. I haven't read Harry POtter, but I saw all the movies! and I'd probably love to meet her!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I feel like I could relate well with her, so we would have a lot to talk about! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice..i love Hermione..she kept everything together and i bet she could teach us some cool spells

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice choice. I don't like Harry Potter books (only read one and watched one movie) but I guess she must be good to meet if she's smart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, she's great! :) HP characters seem to be quite popular :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, she'd be awesome to meet! She could teach us a lot about magic. ;) Lol.

    ReplyDelete