Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Teaser Tuesday - Dearly, Departed Edition

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 
My Teaser this week comes from Dearly, Depart by Lia Habel, which I just started this afternoon! Since I'm only on page 14, this is a teaser for me as well!

" 'Protocol D,' " I began to quote. " 'No living person not interested in becoming acquainted with the sensation of his or her own body shutting down shall come into contact with the bodily fluids of Dr. Victor Dearly. This includes, but is not limited to: offering a hand should he cut himself, using his bathroom, or drinking from his I Love New London coffee mug.' "

17 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read this!

    New Follower
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the book featured around blogs, and I LOVE that teaser..maybe I should put it on my TBR list. I would love to hear your thoughts on the entire book~

    Lilian @ A Novel Toybox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read this one. It's pretty fun. Hope you're enjoying it!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good rule to me! =)

    Thanks for visiting StuckInBooks.com TT today.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book has just been added to my kindle.
    Now I really want to READ it.
    New Follower!
    WTF Are You Reading?
    WTF Are You Reading?: Teaser Tuesday #4...You Know You Want It!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard so many great things about this one! Great teaser, I really want to check it out...Must actually do so. ;)

    Thanks for stopping by LIO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like that book cover, good teaser. may add this to one of my reading lists. I have seen it floating on other reading blogs.
    http://sidnereading.blogspot. com new follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! I have this one on my TBR shelf! I really wanna get to it soon!

    My TT

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser and a great cover!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh! I cannot wait to hear what you'll think. I absolutely loved this one. :D Hope you will too! Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too funny! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cover is pretty. Thanks for stopping by. New follower here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, I like that ;-) And a beautiful cover!
    Thanks for visiting my Teaser Tuesday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL. Great teaser. I love this book. I love her humor, and the zombies, the world and Bram. Oh, Bram. Hope you enjoyed it! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my teaser!

    ReplyDelete