Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Favourite Book Trailers

Before I started Megan Likes Books, I had no idea that book trailers even existed. I would just go to the store, pick out a book with a pretty cover and an intriguing synopsis and pay my money. But, since I've started book blogging, I've started watching book trailers and the ones I've seen have run the gamut from absolutely amazing to completely dreadful (you know, the ones with words that appear with those annoying powerpoint animations in front of a background). So, here are some of my recent favourites!

1. Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
Ok, so I'm probably a bit biased on this one, since I absolutely loved Ruby Red and have to influencing everyone I know to read it as well. Although, I do think the reader sounds a bit older than I imagined Gwen to sound. But it sounds so British!


2. Eve and Adam by Michal Grant and Katherine Applegate
I've heard good and bad things about this one, but the trailer is pretty!

3. Enclave by Ann Aguirre
I haven't read this series yet, but the trailer is so exciting!

4. What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
I really can't wait to read this one. It sounds like such a cool idea.

5. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
This is my favourite of the bunch. So creepy!
I'd love to hear what your favourite book trailers are!

No comments:

Post a Comment