Thursday, November 22, 2012

Hosting my first reading challenge & Call for co-hosts

So, I've been thinking about my favourite reading challenges from the past year and I realized that I didn't do any paranormal ones, even though that's the majority of what I read. So I got it in my head to make my own.

Here's the gist: read at least one book featuring each of the following paranormal creatures:
Vampires
Werewolves/Shifters
Fey
Angels/Nephilim
Mermaids
Dragons
Zombies
Demons
Witches/Wizards
Ghosts
Aliens
Other (ie: sirens, unicorns, centaurs, timetravel etc.)

Interested? Great! Sign-ups will be opening shortly and I'm hoping to have monthly prizes. Really interested? Awesome! I'd really love to have one or more co-hosts involved in this challenge. You would be helping me organize things and host one or more monthly wrap-up posts, each featuring one of the paranormal creatures on the list. If you're interested in co-hosting, please email me!

If you're a paranormal author interested in donating prizes, also email me!

Stay tuned for the launch of this challenge in early December!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, excellent! I've been asking on Twitter if anyone knew of a Paranormal 2013 challenge.

    Let me know if I can help you with anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, now this is such a cute idea for a paranormal challenge. I like how it's a bit more interactive than just a typical "read 10 paranormal books to complete this challenge" challenge. I'm not a huge paranormal fan and would probably fail this challenge, but this sounds fun so I will take part if I decide to do any reading challenges next year (not sure if I will yet). Dang, I haven't even read books about some of those on your list yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like an exciting challenge :)

    ReplyDelete