Saturday, November 17, 2012

Megan Likes (New) Books (8) / Reading Through My Bookshelf (6)

Megan Likes (New) Books

Megan Likes (New) Books is a personalize weekly meme inspired by In My Mailbox, Stacking the Shelves and Book Haul where I show off the new books and bookish items I've received lately.


eBooks For Review:

Epidemic by Samaire Provost
Wings of Arian by Devri Walls
Exposure by Kim Askew and Amy Helmes
Offside by M. G. Higgins
Prophecy Girl by Faith McKay
Release by M. R. Merrick

Won:

The Infects by Sean Beaudoin

Received for Review:

Tempestuous by Kim Askew and Amy Helmes

*   *   *

Reading Through My Bookshelf

Last Weeks Status: 57
Incoming Books: 2
Books Complete: 0
Current Status: 59
 
I've been on a review ebook spree lately, so once again I'm moving in the wrong direction.

5 comments:

  1. Yay for winning! I love winning books, I don't enter enough giveaways. I also really need to start reading the M.R. Merrick books! Great haul this week, Megan. I hope you enjoy all the new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh the cover of Epidemic looks great.. I love lightning photos. :) and Exposure looks interesting as well!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    Michele | Stacking the Shelves | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH RELEASE! M.R.Merrick is such an awesome author. Love love love it! Hope you enjoy it too!
    ------
    Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
    Stacking the Shelves Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan! Love the bangs!! I hope you end up loving Released because I know how you feel abut the series. Tempestuous sounds good! Though I would probably need to brush up on The Tempest first, as well, because it's been a long while since I've read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey , just finished reading Offside by MG Higgins. A Good book, not long enough in my opinion. New Follower , check out my site www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete