Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (3)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week, I'm choosing The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett for my WoW. This one sounds so good! I love books about where dreams come from. Can't wait!

The Nightmare Affair - Mindee Arnett
Releases: March 5, 2013 from Tor Teen

Sixteen-year-old Dusty Everhart breaks into houses late at night, but not because she’s a criminal. No, she’s a Nightmare.

Literally.

Being the only Nightmare at Arkwell Academy, a boarding school for magickind, and living in the shadow of her mother’s infamy, is hard enough. But when Dusty sneaks into Eli Booker’s house, things get a whole lot more complicated. He’s hot, which means sitting on his chest and invading his dreams couldn’t get much more embarrassing. But it does. Eli is dreaming of a murder.


Then Eli's dream comes true.

Now Dusty has to follow the clues—both within Eli’s dreams and out of them—to stop the killer before more people turn up dead. And before the killer learns what she’s up to and marks her as the next target.


What are you waiting on this week?

7 comments:

  1. YES! This one sounds so freaking good. I love books about dreams too. Have you read Lucid? That one is about dreams as well and has been getting some crazy good reviews, I haven't gotten to it yet but hope to soon. Great pick, Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds really great. I love that she's a nightmare. Great pick!

    new follower, Jenny
    My WoW:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/11/waiting-on-wednesday-3-dirty-red.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book looks freaking amazing! The cover, the title, the premise. Gimme now! lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, this sounds SO good! And I really love the cover! I am definitely going to have to add this to my list too, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really, really good! And such a unique concept! I love the covers like this now ... kind of like the cover of Unspoken. I will definitely be checking this out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this one, but it sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already have this one on my to-read list and I'm so excited about it. I can't wait for the book to be released. I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete