Wednesday, July 31, 2013

ARC August



Due to my hiatus in May and June, my review pile is still out of control. So when I found out about ARC August, hosted by Read Sleep Repeat, I knew I needed to sign up. This challenge for me will be about catching up on the physical books publishers and authors have been kind enough to send me (and I feel bad that I've had some of them for months). I have a few ebooks to read this month as well, plus a ton in case I finish up the physical copies. Here's my physical book pile:



Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Ohh I heard Truth or Dare was really good and I really want to read The Woken Gods! And stop feeling bad! You'll blow threw these, get some review up and all will be right with the world. ;)

    -Octavia of Read. Sleep. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hear you, I've been having issues keeping up lately, as well. I'm going to try to focus on getting some arcs read this month, as well, before I go back to school. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am terrible at keeping up ... hopefully this gets my pile down some. :) I've heard really good things about Truth or Dare! I hope you like it! :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete