Saturday, January 14, 2017

Let's try this again...

So I guess it's pretty obvious that I took a bit of an unplanned, unannounced hiatus from blogging. I was just feeling a bit burnt out pressured and I needed some time. The kind of ironic thing is that I ended up reading more than I did when I was blogging. So in the end, I guess it was a good thing.

So what does all this mean? To be completely honest, I don't know. What I do know is that I love reading and I missing chatting with other blogger about books. I also know that there are a bunch of review books that have been sitting on my shelf for months or years that exert a bit of guilt onto me when I look at them, not the mention the ones on Netgalley. But I also know that this is a hobby and I don't get paid, so I shouldn't feel obligated. That's why you won't find an apology in this post.

So basically, my goal is to review books on a semi-regular basis. I'll be posting books I got for review, as well as some other books I read along the way. I won't go back and review books I've read in the last few months and I won't review books where I haven't reviewed previous books in the series.

Alright, let's get back to reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment